Friday

Alert: Muggles Might Be Good For Something After All

Have you had a look at this "interweb" thing they've come up with? It's a bit like the Floo, only crossed with a searching thing? I don't exactly know. There's a little muggle first year in Slytherin this term, though (I KNOW!), and she said that this "bloog" is rather like a diary. Only people sometimes will write back! But probably not the teenage ghost of the Dark Lord. And I probably won't be secretly controlling a basilisk. (If only.) So she has sorted this out for me, so that I can talk about things that I need to keep mum about around the other Slytherin girls (ahem, Daphne & Pansy). Since there are so few Slytherin girls, we're in one another's pockets all the time, and you can't get a bit of private thought for love nor money.

And I actually need a bit of privacy lately, because I...well. I think Draco Malfoy might...like me. Every time I look up, he's staring at me. And once, he smiled. I know! Malfoy doesn't generally smile at anyone, and certainly not at a fifth-year! Pansy would lose the plot if she found out. She's so certain that they were meant to be! I'm a little worried about it, actually, because I think Malfoy's been a little...distracted, lately. He seems...worried about something. And not just his dad, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment